The Leki Micro Trail is a collapsible trail running pole. Going from a tiny folded packsize (40cm) to ready to race in a couple of seconds.
Releasing the strap is as simple as sliding the red switch towards you, reattaching it is even slicker. Assembly is merely a matter of pulling the top two sections apart until the push button appears, giving you fixed-length trail running poles as soon as they’re needed.
- Fixed-length carbon trail running poles
- Material: 100% carbon (HM)
- Shaft diameter: 16/14/14 mm
- Segments: 4 parts
- Grip: Trigger Shark 2.0 (2-component)
- Strap: Trigger Shark Active M/L/XL
- Tip: Trail tip
- Collapsed length: 40cm
- Weight: 200 grams per pole
- Fixed lengths available: 105 – 135 cm
Please note; these poles come WITHOUT PAWS but should you need some, we recommend the Leki Trekking paw. The paws need to be round as the sections can twist and therefore can’t accommodate the typical boot shape nordic walking paws