Leki Micro Trail Vario (100-120cm) folding trail poles provide all the ultralight performance of fixed length poles with the ability to tailor the length to your exact height, your level and the terrain you’re moving over. This is the same as the Leki MTV has always been, as is the tiny packsize, but now assembly is even slicker thanks to Leki’s new Core Locking Device (CLD). Hidden away inside the pole where dirt and dust can’t cause problems, the CLD locks the sections into place with a swift pull. Flick the SpeedLock 2 adjuster into place at your desired height and you’re off.
Also, the Micro Trail Vario poles now come with a wider, cooler Shark frame mesh strap for greater comfort and highly effective load transfer.
Plus the Trail Tip has been updated with a full-circle basket to compliment the excellent grip regardless of terrain or alignment. Add these to the high modulus carbon for strength and you have the pole that will support, without weighing you down, fit you to perfection and always last the course. All this and each pole weighs less than 200g!
- The zenith of adjustable trail poles: ultralight, fast-folding, packable and extremely effective on all terrains.
- Material: 100% High Modulus Carbon
- Shaft diameter: 16/14 mm
- Grip: Trigger Shark 2.0 2-component with cork
- Strap: Shark Frame Strap Mesh (fits S,M,L hands)
- Locking mechanism: Core Locking Device (CLD)
- Tip: Trail Running Tip with circular basket (non-removable)
- Collapsed length: 42 cm
- Usable length: 100 – 120 cm
- Comes with a pole bag
These poles come without paws but should you need some, we recommend the Leki Trekking paw or Lesu standard ball paw